- Delivery of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Installation & License – Available For Digital Delivery.
- Download Software & Receive License Key Instantly After Checkout!
- Valid for (1) activation and is not transferable.
- License Key Will Work To Activate Either 32 & 64 Bit Version Of This Program (Download for the program is 32-bit only)
- Product is for Windows based operating system’s. NOT FOR MAC OS
- The license keys we sell are often recycled from decommissioned computers. Because of this, Microsoft online activation may occasionally produce an error message saying that the key has been activated already or some other error message. Rest assured that activating using the automated phone system is quick and easy and fixes this problem.
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
1 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 1.5 GB (64-bit)
We are so glad that you chose Software Empire to provide you with your software licensing needs! We know that there are many options available when it comes to purchasing products such as these and we are extremely humbled to serve you.
Every Single Product that is listed on our website is covered by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee! That means that if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from us, give us a call and we will do everything possible to make it right! If we can’t make it right, we will gladly offer you a full refund of your paid purchase price – even including shipping!
Capture Ideas and Set Them Apart
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
School fundraisers and neighborhood events come together efficiently when you use Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
Saving for retirement, changing homes, cutting expenses–all are important financial decisions. Excel® 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new tools with Excel 2010:
Pressed for time on a major assignment? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Get more new features including:
Gather a wealth of information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes for group projects online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
Looking to stay connected?
Step up to Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 and you’ll get another helpful program–Outlook 2010. Now you can access projects, people and plans wherever your work takes you. Use efficient new email, calendar and social networking tools to manage your world from your PC, mobile phone or online.