Getting the “We found a problem” error while installing Office?
If you get an error saying “We found a problem” while installing office, this usually means that you have another version of Microsoft Office on your computer that is interfering with the installation process.
Simply uninstall the other version and you will be able to proceed with the new installation.
Office 2010/2013/2016 not activating?
- Open any Office program. (i.e Microsoft Word)
- Choose I want to activate the software by telephone, then click Next.
- Click the location nearest you from the drop-down list.
- Call one of the available phone numbers listed. An automated system will guide you through the activation process.
- When prompted, enter the installation ID that’s listed on your screen into your phone’s keypad.
- Write down the confirmation ID that the phone system gives you.
- Type the confirmation ID into the space provided under Step 3 in the activation dialog, click Next.
- If activation isn’t successful, hang up and contact tech support at (800) 535-6049
(If prompted “How many machines have you installed this on” your answer has to be “one“.)
Problem not listed? Give us a call or shoot us an email – we look forward to speaking with you!